Thank You for the honour Breath of Freshness!
It is always heart warming to be recognized by your fellow writers.
Please check out this excellent site! And just like the name states, sample some Breath of Freshness!
Here are the Award rules to follow:
Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post. The word Liebster is German for the following:
Here are my nominees:
Each of the following bloggers posses one or more of these traits.
Click on the links below to see find out for yourself and marvel in their linguistic acrobatics:
My ten questions to answer:
1. Which famous person from the past would you have lunch with. Why?
Einstein: I would ask him: “Yo, Einy! E=MC2: Fascinating!”
2. What do you consider to be your superpower?
La Gun with the fastest bullets. Do you need me to explain any further?
3. What character would you like to be in a novel? Hero, Villain or Other?
Definitely the villain, much more to work with and I could finally let my full evil out, with permission of course 😉
4. What would you like to invent?
A teleportation device. “Beam me up Scotty, as fast as you can!”
5. Which is better Marvel or D.C comics?
Being a diplomat, my response would be they are equally compelling
6. Have you ever howled at a full moon? Would you?
Yes and I do it every full moon and sometimes, even without the moon.
7. What is your favourite movie of all time
Nuns on the Run: Eric Idle, Robbie Coltrane. Men in drag, catchy plot, lots of funny one-liners. What more does one need to be entertained?
8. We don’t choose our names, if you could choose what would you name yourself
Something with an X in it. Everything is always cooler with an X.
9. Do you see the glass as half full or half empty?
Depends, what poison are you serving?
10. What is your favourite comfort food?
Can I have some more chocolate, please!
For you nominees, here are my ten questions:
- What is one of your favorite quotes?
- Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?
- What do you feel most proud of?
- What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
- What is your strongest personal quality?
- When was the last time you had an amazing meal?
- The best part of waking up is?
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
- If you were president, what is the first thing you would do
Let Games Continue!