Here are the Award rules to follow:
Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
Lastly, COPY these rules in the post. The word Liebster is German for the following:
Here are my nominees:
Each of the following bloggers posses one or more of these traits.
Click on the links below to see find out for yourself and marvel in their linguistic acrobatics:
My ten questions to answer:
Why do you write?
If I didn’t I would be sad.
What is the difference between writing and blogging?
Not much difference. Writing is writing.
Why do think education is or is not important?
Definitely is. It’s only complicated if you are stupid/uneducated
Given one million dollars and your choice of how you spend it, what would you buy?
Pay of my house loans.
What is your favorite song or recording artist/group and why?
Luck be a lady, Frank Sinatra. It just speaks to me.
What is your passion?
To become an excellent writer and a photographer.
Cat or dog (or other pet) and why?
Cat. Independent, personality, and they ignore you when it’s not feeding time 😛
You are on a deserted island with a huge villa and all the comforts you could possibly wish for. What is missing, and why do you desire it?
Do you prefer sunsets or sunrises, and why?
Which is your preference: photographic art or hand-produced visual art (any media you choose)? Why is this your preference?
Photographic. Check my site 😉
You have the power to change the world. How would you proceed?
Free lobotomy for all!
Nominees, please check your ten questions:
- If someone were to make a movie about your life, who would you hope would play you?
- What’s one of your favorite questions to ask new friends or to get a conversation going?
- Would you ever sky dive or bungee jump?
- Have you ever been in a fist fight?
- What’s the best prank you’ve ever pulled?
- What did you do on your 16th birthday?
- What do you think is one of the most undervalued professions right now?
- How would you explain your basic life philosophy?
- Would you rather be hated or forgotten?
- If you knew you would die tomorrow, would you feel cheated today?
Let’s keep the games going!